This notice sets out the way JSD Consulting Ltd will collect and use information about you in a way that is consistent with our responsibilities and your rights under relevant privacy law. Please read it carefully so that you understand how we will use your information.
JSD Consulting Ltd is retained by leading organisations to identify and place talented individuals. We take your privacy very seriously. In order for us to keep you informed about relevant opportunities, we request your consent to hold your personal data.
By submitting/sharing your data with us, you are providing consent for us to hold and use your data in the ways listed below.
Typically, we collect the names of your current and previous employers, and details of your work (including salary and benefits), skills and experiences, education and qualifications. We will hold your personal data to be able contact you about the most suitable opportunities according to your background, experience and aspirations, and to match you with our clients’ needs.
- We will use your personal information to contact you to discuss an opportunity. We will only make your personal information visible to the organisations we are working with when you consent and are put forward for an opportunity. We will hold your data for the connected period. We will not hold your data if you choose not to connect or remove connection with us later.
- You have the right to request from us access to your own personal information. This is sometimes known as a 'subject access request'.
- Additionally, you have the right to request from us:
- that any inaccurate information we hold about you is corrected
- that information about you is deleted in certain situations
- that we stop using your personal information for certain purposes
- that your member profile is provided to you in a portable format
- that decisions about you are not made by wholly automated means
Many of the rights listed above are limited to certain defined circumstances and we may not always be able to comply with your request. We will tell you if this is the case.
If you choose to make a request to us to exercise any of these rights, we will aim to respond to you as soon as we reasonably can; but no later than one month. We will not charge a fee for dealing with any reasonable request.