Like many other graduates, I moved to London after I finished university. I spent three years in the bustling capital, keen to progress my career. I decided this year that it was time for a change, so I moved back home to the Wirral to work at JSD Consulting in the coastline town of West Kirby. Already I am seeing some of the benefits...
- Commuting and ease of travelling around.
- West Kirby is full of local businesses all willing to help each other out.
- Friendly people in a communal town - nearly everybody you walk past says hello!
- Plenty of charity events – my first activity with JSD was a cake sale in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Free scoops of ice-cream – our office is opposite an ice-cream shop!
- Fresh air, walks around the marine lake in your lunch break and plenty of golf courses and bars/restaurants to choose from at the weekends.
- Lower cost of living and a great place to get started on the property ladder.
- A friendly and supportive team offering valuable training and development in Executive Search to advance my career.
Silhouette of me at West Kirby Marine Lake!
I’ve very much enjoyed my first week in the business and I’m keen to carry on exploring the Wirral and getting settled back in.