Publication date: 2nd October 2020
We are helping our client to find Maintenance Engineer, to carry out preventative maintenance in a busy food production plant. The successful person will ensure that:
- the plant runs to meet production requirements
- any breakdowns are resolved as quickly as possible.
This is a shift role in a family run, highly regarded business and candidates who enjoy high levels of autonomy and accountability will find the role attractive.
- Interrogates PLCs when problem solving
- Uses experience and skills in business improvement projects
- Ensures that the site is a safe environment to work in
- Maintains site compliance with Legislative and Company Health & Safety Requirements.
The candidate will have engineering experience within the food industry and have the capability to carry out full site maintenance.